Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Airborne




The first three photos continue the series from yesterday. Together, they represent one of the best series of photos I can remember taking where everything remained in focus and the heads of geese were not being hidden by the bodies of other geese. Plus, when I think of geese, these are pretty much what comes to mind - geese against either a marshy background (yesterday) or against a woodsy background (today).


This is not the kind of background I usually have in mind, but I like this image I took a few days ago. There is a marina beyond the trees, which is where the tall masts are located. What I thought was cool and not planned was how none of the geese block anything in the background with the exception of the one on the right blocking a little bit of the tree. I didn't plan that, but I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment