Tuesday, April 16, 2013

More Kids Kounty



I came across some of the panels the other day while I was looking for something. I thought maybe you would enjoy seeing some of them. Everything in this image is real - except for the shark fin. I think this one was maybe my favorite. It probably isn't that funny but, I tell you, I haven't been right since Jaws came out. You can't hardly get me in anything besides a swimming pool.


I frequently had to extract the child from the original background and, since they were not real to begin with, I figured using clip art was a good solution for some of the panels. In this image, I didn't do anything to the boy's eyes. That was the way the original picture was!



I used a plug-in (a special program that will perform a specialized task from within the photo editing program) to give the pictures a certain grittiness that would look less like a photograph.


Here again, I didn't do anything to the young man. He was already wearing the sunglasses and beard.

No comments:

Post a Comment